1. I have come to realize that my butt: is pretty big. 2. I have come to realize that when I'm angry: I take deep breaths and try not to cry. 3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone: I put my entire being into the relationship.4. I have come to realize that, I need: to pass my driving ASAP! (:5. I have come to realize that, I lost: my naivety way too early. 6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when: things dont go my way. 7. I have come to realize that, if Im drunk: I turn red and talk rubbish. 8. I have come to realize that, marriage: is forever, and it is pretty smucking scary. 9. I have come to realize that work: will never be finished, so just try to keep up. 10. I have come to realize that, I will always be: stuck with small boobs. HAHA (:11. I have come to realize that, I like: spending time dressing up and thinking of what to wear. 12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was: watching UP! (:13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is: really old and I really need to get my old number back. 14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: half my bed is on the floor. 15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I curl up on my side16. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about: dinner and ice cream. 17. I have come to realize that, babies: are cute and can get away with almost anything. 18. I have come to realize that, when I get on Facebook: I remind myself to clear my friend requests, but I end up forgetting because someone posted nice peekchures or an interesting quiz. 19. I have come to realize that, today I will: be fooling around for the last time, because next week, I will be mugging. 20. I have come to realize that, tonight I will not: be sleeping much?21. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will: be going to church. and maybe flea market! (:22. I have come to realize that, I really want to: have him all to myself forever and ever. but i want to have time to talk things out before he goes, and work on us together. 23. I have come to realize that, working out: is really tough and takes committment!24. I have come to realize that, friends: may not always be there for you, but they try. and somehow they make you feel much much better (:
what we could have been, 7:22 PM.